Hello scrappers!!
This weekend we celebrate the first birthday of my baby and I made some scrapcooking!!! It was so funny and I want to repeat to make it better, I have a lot of ideas to make another fondant cake and now I have some technique to work with it ;)
Here it is the final result, another day I will post the photos of the mini I made for the family with some photos of my kids.
Hope you enjoy!!
Felicitats pel primer any del Jan!! El pastís fa mooolt bona pinta :D
ResponderEliminarIrene
Moltes gràcies guapíssima!!!
ResponderEliminarEstava esperant que passés l'aniversari per posar-me "manos a la obra" amb el detallet per l'Arlet...jijijijijjjj
Mil besitoss
Ostres que xulo!!!! t'ha quedat genial! Fa una bona pinta.....
ResponderEliminarI felicitats pel primer aniversari del Jan!
Una abraçada!
Annabel
Gràcies Annabel!!
ResponderEliminarA veure si em passo pel teu blog a xafardejar si has fet cosetes d'scrap ;)
petons