lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

Layout Challenge Friday Bo Bunny












The layout challenge friday of Bo Bunny wants to explain with a layout "the favourite thing about me", the thing I love the most is my little man. He is my angel and the biggest love for my husband and I.

To do this layout I used the Olivia collection, I love the colours, they inspire me a lot. I used a lot of flowers and although I have a boy, I think they suit a lot for this LO.

Hope you like it too.

Hugs

Eva

7 comentarios:

  1. Que preciosidad de baby y de LO.
    Las flores son muy bonitas.
    Hasta pronto,
    Rosana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias guapa!!!
    Tus comentarios me animan un montón para seguir creando.

    Un besote enorme ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Totally sweet layout! Love that you use flowers for boys!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks Elisabeth!!!
    I will follow your blog, I like your work a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Eva és preciós. Entro aquí buscant inspiració i idees, i quan veig aquestes cosetes em desmoralitzo. És que no hi falta ni hi sobra res.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Gràcies Taia!!

    Núria, tampoc serà per tant, dona. Tu també fas coses molt maques, m'encanta el coixí de conillet que li vas fer al teu príncep. Ja veuras com de mica en mica et vas animant i ho faras millor que jo.

    ResponderEliminar